Virtual Data Analyst-(Logistics Billing Specialist) Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Independent & Freelance - Lucknow - 25 views
Our brand is rapidly growing and it’s time to add to our Customer Success Team! We are looking for an enthusiastic Logistics Billing Specialist who fits with our company culture and is excited to learn logistics billing services every day!
- Shipment data entry and billing in the transport management system for customers.
- Receiving and sorting incoming bills of lading with attention to discrepancies.
- Audits bill of lading to ensure billing requirements are met.
- Accurate data entry between multiple operating systems and reports.
- General knowledge of export & import regulations, terms, and processes.
- Perform other projects or duties as assigned.
- Performing other administrative functions as directed by Manager
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
Nature of Work: Data Processing of US Logistics invoices
Work Time: 12:00 AM to 09:00 AM (Monday to Friday)
Shift Time: Nightshift
Communication: Excellent English Skills
Resources: PC/Laptop and Broadband connection.
Experience: Both Freshers and Experienced candidates can apply.
If you are looking for an exciting work from home opportunity then look no further as we are hiring analysts to work from home!
Monday to Friday
total work: 2 years (Required)
ARDEM has been around for almost 2 decades and is experiencing rapid growth and working for many notable large companies. We provide specialized boutique outsourcing and business automation solutions in the US and abroad. Companies come to us when they are looking for a true partner to help them grow for long term capacity. In each person we add to our customer success team- we are looking for them to help us provide our clients with the white glove service they desire.
Each solution we provide our clients with is unique. This means, you will always be faced with new challenges and exciting opportunities to grow your knowledge in various industries.