Urgent Recruitment for Customer Service Full-time Job2 weeks ago - IT & Telecoms - Chennai - 22 views
Profile:- Urgent Recruitment for Customer Service
Purpose of the Role:-
He will be responsible for managing the agreed service level, TAT, GART to end-to-end operations and ensuring that teams' performance is up to the mark.
- Must be responsible for terminating operational KPIs.
- The report should analyze and increase efficiency in the context of process improvement.
- Monitoring and analyzing the efficiency and quality efforts of subordinate personnel.
- Effective coaching and mentoring of concerned team members
- Monitors / supervises / coordinates / directs / teams to ensure prompt, courteous and accurate response to customers
- To ensure an efficient and qualitative operation through effective planning, leading, controlling and organizing
- Recognizes improvements in systems and workflows to increase team performance.
- Forecasting accurate and timely call volume and staffing projection using historical data and seasonal information etc.
- Prioritize tasks, initiate corrective measures for sub-instruction to solve problems including scheduling, meeting required KPIs and goals
- To develop interfaces and maintain synergy with different levels of internal and external person.
- Implement new or improved systems that will enhance or enhance daily work.
- Identify the needs of team training and provide continuous and ongoing training and re-enforcement of skills for customer service agents regarding new products, policies and procedures changes, etc.
Main Results Area:-
Followed all the parameters of the goal sheet and met the desired level (attractiveness, absence, call quality, TAT, GART, revenue target, retention) and ensured a better and enjoyable customer experience.
Education:- Any graduate with relevant extension.
Work Experience:- 6 + years in team management. In a high volume customer service environment, with 2-3 years in a supervisory role (team leader and above) in the customer service vertical.
Department:- Customer Service (Domestic)
Industry:- Telecom / ISP
Skills:- Handling customer queries, voice support, call center voice, BPO voice, customer service, customer satisfaction, customer care, customer support, voice process.
Atria Convergence Technologies Limited
Atria Convergence Technologies Private Limited is India's largest ISP provider. Leading broadband company. Based out of Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, and all other major cities.
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India.