Training & Development Executive Full-time Job1 month ago - Public Service - Delhi - 32 views
Under supervision the Soft Skills Facilitator responsible for the facilitation of Soft Skills Training to Participants. The trainer will follow the prescribed curriculum of activities that are designed to develop the soft skills of Participants.
- Facilitates day-to-day classes to assist Participants in gaining knowledge and soft-skills needed to secure employment.
- Conducts classes in an atmosphere that promotes caring and respect in accordance with the Mission and Vision of the company.
- Plans organize and administer the prescribed curriculum with the support of a master trainer.
- Demonstrates an understanding of Employability skills, teaching materials, and procedures with an understanding of various teaching methods.
- Understands the need for and sensitivity to culturally diverse populations.
- Ensures the delivery of services that are reflective of Independent Living, self-sufficiency, and empowerment
- Maintain necessary documentation for the center records, billing, and organizing program activities
- This is inclusive of mock job interviews, job counseling to students, sensitivity awareness, and training for existing and potential employees in Organization.
Required Candidate profile:
- Around 6 months to 2 years of work experience in the relevant field.
- Prior Experience in program implementation or teaching will be preferred Graduate or post graduate in any stream
- Willing to travel within Delhi/NCR
- Strong analytical skills and good judgment
- Good communications skills, networking and relationship building skills with a wide range of individuals in public, private, and non-profit sectors
- An ability to work successfully under pressure with the capacity to manage competing priorities and deliver to deadlines
- Strong personal and social values
- Ready to work from the office.
- Ready to work on 6 days in a week working environment.