Technical Support Engineer Full-time Job1 month ago - IT & Telecoms - Delhi - 26 views
Eligibility : - BE/ BTECH( Electronics & Communication /Computer Science ) / BCA / MCA with 1-5 years of experiance in IT / Telecom / Networking / Security & Surveilance industry .
Freshers passed out in 2020 may also apply
Skills Required : -
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Basic Understanding of network infrastructure devices firewall, routers, switches, PBX etc.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Network security experience.
- Understanding of LAN and WAN etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 120,000.00 - 300,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- COVID-19 considerations:
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- IT Operations & Helpdesk