Requirement QA Engineer - Trainee Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Training - Indore - 33 views
I am Webtech Pvt. Ltd Is This Your Cup Of TEA IT Software Fresher Quality Assurance Engineer - 6 Months 2 Available Status Personal Description Business Description Current Annual Salary Write Expected Annual Salary or Attach Cover Letter File (max file 3 MB).
File Format: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt) Job Description We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests to ensure product quality. As a QA engineer, you will ensure that quality problems and defects are properly identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our identity tracking system.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:-
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of manual testing.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android app working and technology.
- Knowledge of writing test scripts.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Experience in data analysis, data validation, data cleaning, data validation.
- Experience in test case design, test execution, and defect management.
- Planning, estimating, specifying, and developing QA planning.
- White box and black box test.
- Detailed test specifications.
- Execution of examination cases.
- Document Results.
BE (Computer Science / IT), BCA, MCA, B.Sc. (computer science)
Experience:- 0 - 6 months
- Good analytical, logical, and reasoning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a software certification course.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodology, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- A critical thinker and often risks and problems no one else in the team thinks about.
Department:- Testing, General / Other Software
Industry:- IT - Software
Skills:- Test cases, regression testing, inspection, quality, automation, software development life cycle, test case design, black box testing, white box, black box, life cycle, software QA, data analysis, manual testing, data cleansing, test execution, web development, data validation, defect tracking, computer science
Education:- B-Tech/B.E (Computers) M.Tech
Company Description:- AM Webtech Pvt. Ltd