Requirement For Steel Foreman Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Engineering - Jaipur - 25 views
Steel fixers use steel bars and nets in reinforced concrete to strengthen buildings and other large structures. They work closely with engineering designers, steel erectors, and other construction workers on high-rise buildings, on various construction sites, or on other structures.
- Determining work area following engineering plans.
- Using hand and power tools to cut and bend bars and lattices.
- Tie steel reinforcement bars (rebars) to construct cages.
- Fitting spacers and chairs (support)
- Using rebar to build special castes to install concrete in place.
ITI, B.tech, M.tech, Diploma, 10 + 2,
Work Department:- Steel Fixer
Work Industry:- Cement, Ruber, Oil, Steel
Department:- Maintenance, Service / Installation / Repair
Industry:- ManufacturingSkills: chairs, reinforced concrete, engineering, building, steel, ibc, facade, customer relations, power tools, gong, reinforcement, concrete, rebar, AutoCAD, site management, mesh, construction Etc.
If you want to contact for further clarification on this number -9088139516
Thanks & Regards
Human Resource Manager
Company Description:- Lark Consultancy Hiring For golden international plastic