Need Business Development Manager Full-time Job1 week ago - Transportation & Logistics - Bengaluru - 47 views
Post:- Business Development Manager
- Contacting potential customers to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new customers.
- Discovering and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Participating in conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develop quotes and offers for customers.
- Develop and ensure goals for the development team and professional development.
- Helping training personnel and team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing in a related fields. (Supply chain role in Third Party Logistics Company / Manufacturing)
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-tasking.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive with minimum guidance, be active and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable to use the computer for various tasks.
Salary:- 4-8 lakhs CTC is associated with 75% fixed and 25% variable performance.
Experience:- 3 to 9 years in marketing and business development.
Departments:- Sales / BD, Pre-Sales
Industry:- Logistics / Courier / Transport
Skills:- Supply Chain Management, Third-Party Logistics, Customer Relations, Sales, Logistics, Business Development, Target, Marketing
Company Description:- Talent Corner Hr Services Pvt Ltd