Congratulations from Reliance Nippon Life Insurance !!!
Here is an opportunity to connect and enhance your career with Indias Top 3 Most Trusted Life Insurance Service Brands in the Most Trusted Brand Survey 2018 by Brand Equities. Reliance Nippon Life Insurance is one of India's leading private sector financial services companies, topping the list. Private sector financial services and non-banking companies in terms of net worth. The company is one of the largest non-bank-backed private life insurers with a strong distribution network of over 10 million policyholders, more than 700 branches.
Here is an opportunity to connect and enhance your career with a leading brand.
Designation:- Agency Recruitment Development Manager (ARDM)
Compensation / CTC Package:- 1.80LPA to 3.00LPA per year CTL + Massive incentives based on sales performance + Opportunities to visit exciting locations National & International + Fast track promotion 3 promotion cycles in a year.
Roles and responsibilities:-
In this role, ARDM will be responsible for finding people wishing to become insurance agents and qualifying them to sell insurance policies. ARDM will also be expected to help them sell policies by joint sector functioning and operational support. For this purpose, ARDM will be trained intensely by the company.
Purpose of Work:-
- Ensuring the sale of our insurance products.
- To ensure that quality consultants are being recruited and developed.
- Communicating changing customer needs to top management.
- To expand our reach to untapped customers.
- Quality consultant recruitment
- To meet potential people in the natural market
- Convincing them to become advisors to RNLIC by creating win-win situations and informing them about benefits and remuneration
- To develop a forever advisory base
- Development of advisors
- Regularly holding meetings with branch managers for training advisors on various fronts
- Assisting advisors in closing important sales calls
- To work as a coach for a team of advisors
- Make daily sales calls
- Visiting to generate leads for sales on a daily basis
- Successfully closing them to follow what has already occurred
- Policy renewal
- Renewal of policy sold in the first year to maintain optimal firmness.
- A bachelor's degree within the age of 24 to 40, who has been a local resident for some time
- Minimum 1 year of field sales job experience in any industry.
- Teams with more than 6 months of experience will be desirable.
- Means to travel locally through proprietary or reliable public messaging.
- Android-based smartphone with an active connection.
What is in it for you:-
- Grooming and Development as Sales Manager.
- To develop competencies by dealing with high profile customers.
- Creating value propositions for customers by selling them life insurance.
- High earning potential through incentives.
- Defined Career Growth Pathway.
- Fast track promotion to meet annual targets in less than six months.
- Regular skill enhancement program.
- The opportunity to visit both national and international exciting places.
Departments:- Sales / BD, Field Sales Executive
Skills:- Agency Development, Agency Channels, Client Acquisition, Channel Sales, Insurance Sales, Business Development, Agency Sales, Life Insurance, Client Servicing, Marketing, Sales, Agency, Field Sales
Other Skills:- Unit Manager, Sales Insurance, Sales Officer, Development Manager, Sales Executive, Insurance Advisor, Relations Officer, Relationship Manager, Agency Development Manager, Sales Development Manager
Interested candidates can send their resume to the contact number and email address indicated below:-
Contact Person:- Shraddha Safe
Contact Number:- 8779971314
Looking forward to talking to you soon,
Company Description: - Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company is one of the leading private sector life insurance companies in India. The company is one of the largest non-bank-backed private life insurers with over 10 million policyholders and ranks among the top 4 most trusted life insurance service brands by Brand Equity's Most Trusted Brands Survey 2019.