BSc Staff Nurse is needed for a Leading Hospital in Mumbai
- Lay down by organization to strictly follow entry and discharge protocols.
- To aid in the administration of oral medications, intravenous and intramuscular injections, and IV. Fluids to patients as instructed by SOP and related medical personnel.
- To ensure accurate takeover/handover of patients from pre to the next shift and from duty nurse.
- To ensure total preoperative and postoperative care to the patient as per SOP and instructions of the concerned medical personnel.
- To collect samples from patients and send them to the laboratory after proper labeling.
- To continuously monitor critical patients in an emergency and coordinate with doctors.
- To maintain nursing and medical records related to the maintenance of various registers of evaluation of patients and diet, ECG, etc.
- To perform any other task assigned by the management.
Department:- Hospital Management / Director
Industry:- Medical / Healthcare
Skills:- Management, Protocol, Surgery, Handover, Discharge, Nursing, Basic, Record, ECG, Patient Care, Fluid, Medical Record, Maintenance, Oxygen, Care, Injection, Dispatcher.
Other Skills:- Medical
Experience:- 0-5 Years
Reach Partners Ozone Biz Center, no. 1301, 13th floor, Bellasis Road, Mumbai Central East, next to Maharashtra College