Assistant Manager - Voice operations Full-time Job3 weeks ago - IT & Telecoms - Hyderabad - 31 views
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, Voice Operations
In this role, you will support the Voice operations 24X7 for internal IT.
You will work as an Incident and Problem Manager for each incident/ticket to ensure high uptime to the business.
- Front-end face for Genpact Network Team while participating in internal P1/P2 Incident resolution bridge call
- Participate in Bridge calls with clients for joint troubleshooting of voice issues
- Work with different Vendors and service Provider for faster and accurate resolution
- Playing a key role in network-related incidents and providing key inputs for Problem Management
- Identifying open risk in the production infra and provide input for mitigation
- Document all Changes are done in the production environment
- Voice Design and hands-on Implementation knowledge
Qualifications we seek:
Graduate in engineering/IT
CTI & Adjunct component knowledge with CVLAN / TSAPI licenses
Understanding of Call recording solutions on VoIP / TDM
Understanding of Dialer understanding and Design
QoS for voice traffic engineering over data networks
Co-ordination with Vendor for (equipment and telecom) for implementation.
Experience in working with contact center /telecom service provider /vendors who provide technologies (Avaya / Cisco /ASPECT)
Telecom Service Provider understandings
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Assistant Manager
Primary Location India-Hyderabad
Education Level- Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List-Domain
Job Category-Full Time